7/01/2015

Holidays Austria: Day Three

Good day, dear readers!~




It is time for my next report about my third day in Austria! This day I took an extended hiking tour with my parents and really enjoyed the beauty of nature. I just love the Alps!~

Let's start with some impressions of a meadow - isn't it just wonderfully green?


Okay, let's now start climbing up - I was really looking forward to enjoying the walk through the nature! I suggest you just let yourself impress by the photos~







Some sheep! ^___^



Okay, as a short explanation to the dandelions: These were the biggest ones I ever have seen in my life! They reached till my hipbone, about 90 centimetres tall... Generally I don't like this kind of plant, but these ones were just impressing...
 

And a little chapel on the plateau there



And now let us begin to climb up even further to a waterfall. The landscape turned into a forest and became more rough, but was very beautiful!~




Me just about to trap over a stump (thanks Mom for this snapshot xD)

I think this one is better!~




Tadaa! ^___^





Okay, from here on some photos will seemingly double... Because at first I've used my Mom's photos, too, and now mine are following. I hope these give some additional impressions~


















My Dad looks bigger here than he actually was in comparison to the waterfall... It indeed was huge!





Impressing light effects~





Already returning. On the way down we crossed another meadow...



Just a little impression of how wide these meadows are...
Hello Dad! ^___^





The Faak lake was really beautiful from this perspective~ This was one of the best views on it at all!



Quite steep, this meadow...



Still on our way down...


And just look where we arrived in the end: A gate with the lettering "Druid's land" ^___^ instantly reminded us of Lord of the Rings - and indeed the landscape somehow looked a bit like Middle Earth~



Now we returned home through another forest. We already had walked for over 15 kilometres and my feet became heavy - but I didn't care, I was there for hiking and enjoyed the tour, though~

Yess - hey Dad (again)!



This is still the same river we saw at the waterfall already - but of course way more calm than up there.



A very small canyon - looked interesting~


And finally we arrived at another meadow. You perfectly could see the two characteristic mountains from here again~






That was how we finished our hiking tour. In the evening we were quite tired and relaxed the rest of the day. All in all it was a georgeous trip, I always would repeat it~



Thank you for reading and see you soon!~
Junsui

No comments:

Post a Comment