7/26/2015

Holidays Austria: Day Five

Good day, my dear readers!~


As I've promised, a short report about the day I was leaving Austria follows. I haven't taken photos this day since nothing too interesting happened...

I have had a last breakfast with my parents, but this time not on the balcony since the weather turned bad and it was about to start raining soon...

Oh, by the way, a very enjoyable detail of the apartment: Every morning a bag containing fresh bread rolls was hanging at the door's handle~ We not even had to walk out for getting our breakfast - that's how holidays should always be ^___^

Later I packed my stuff, but before we left to the airport we went out for a very last short walk. Unfortunately it started raining... Somehow it just fit to my mood since I really didn't want to leave. Otherwise - holidays with bad weather also aren't the best thing... But the next days the conditions turned out to become better than expected again~

The transfer to the airport was unproblematic, as well as the check-in, the boarding, the flight itself and my transfer back home with the train. Again I was impressed of how quickly you can get from a point B to a point A nowadays with help of modern transportation... Around 3.30pm I was back at home!
And I instantly missed the fresh air... Here it was moisty and hot and in the evening a thunderstorm broke out...


Well, that was how my short trip finally ended. The next day I had to go back to university... And indeed I needed two additional days to mentally arrive here again. Nevertheless, I won't complain since it was okay ^__^
Very great vacations indeed, I just can say it again and again~



Thank you for reading and see you with my next trips and holidays!~
Junsui

No comments:

Post a Comment