8/20/2014

Home Trips: Another walk through the forests

Hello my dears!~


Again I was out for a walk yesterday, and I thought you maybe would be interested to see some snapshots of it ^___^
Sorry, most of them are a bit blurred... I need to train taking better photos while walking >___< 

 



The Fuchshardt chapel
I was surprised to find a chapel in the forest! But of course nobody was there, and not even holy water was in the stoup...





Hohenhonnef
The building you can see above is a sanatorium for mentally disabled people - it also has a psychiatric institution in there...




Pretty view on Bad Honnef






















This was just the half of the distance I've walked, but unfortunately it started raining heavily and I wasn't able to take good pictures anymore... But I think this impressions are sufficient ^___^


See you another day!
Junsui~

No comments:

Post a Comment